Taken from the original with completed items removed.
I have several items I would like to complete in the short term. Writing them down may help me commit to doing them.
- allow new server to slave DNS
- move IRC proxy to another server
- put cover back on BAST
- get SSL working with EFNET
- Send out RFP reminders in Jan
- contact the theatres regarding Star Trek (ask in OCLUG who has seen the trailers)
- Get spamd running on the new server
- Add a check to Nagios to check that system email arrives each day (e.g. ‘security run output’, ‘daily run output’)
- Fix up my DVR and ActionTech router so it works with just one network connection
- Finish off the Bacula migration story
- Do some more work on OpenVPN CRL and certificates with passphrases (added 2008-12-01)
- add items to this list that I have forgotten about
- Install RecordMyDesktop on my laptop (tried this one. It fails to run.)
- Convert to OpenX from phpPgAds (so far, I have it working with the FreshPorts Beta site)
- Get FreshPorts working with the new SVN script: mostly done. See http://svn.freshsource.org/commits.php.
- Convert more of the PGCon and BSDCan talks to MP3 (did quite a few of them over the Thanksgiving weekend)
- Experiment with Lilac, the Fruity replacement (added 2008-12-18; started 2009-01-01)
- see if mantis has been upgraded – 2008-12-06
- upgrade Mantis on bugs.bacula.org – 2008-12-06
- are backups working on the new vm? – confirmed on 2008-12-07: been running for ages
- Get MacPorts running on my MacBook – 2008-12-07: did this sometime earlier this week.
- Upgrade the NYI server to the latest version of PostgreSQL: done 2008-12-07
- Prepare the BSDCan and PGCon websites for 2009 (partly done): done 2008-12-17
- Get Pentabarf running on SUPERNEWS: done 2008-12-17
- Send out the Call For Papers for BSDCan and PGCon: done 2008-12-20
- Try a certificate revocation list: done something in 2009-01
- try an IP address change at home, see how the servers handle it – happened while I was out of town in 2008-12. All seemed well.
- try Bacula Beta in regression testing – done in 2009-01