Since my last post, I have moved from Cora’s to Starbucks. This Starbucks, on Conventry Road, near Canadian Tire, is much nicer than St Laurent.
Lately, I have:
- Reviewed a second set of proofs for the BSDCan t-shirt and the first set of proofs for the PGCon t-shirt.
- spoken with U of O residence regarding 24 rooms for PGCan each of which has only 1 person in it
- Emailed the PGCon mailing list asking if any of those 24 people wish to share
- Tracked down a PGCon payment that wound up on the BSDCan file
- reviewed and commented on a email to go out to the wireless tutorial attendees
- received approval from the BSDCan sponsor for the t-shirt and let the supplier know it’s good to go.
It is now 1:10pm Tuesday.